Shipping & Refund Policy
Our products are shipped using the United States Postal Service (USPS). Most orders ship in 1 – 2 business days via First Class or Priority Mail and typically require 1 – 3 business days for delivery.
Free Delivery is available to Ocean Shores, Washington addresses on orders of $5.00 or more. Please allow 1 – 2 business days for delivery.
Orders of up to $24.00 ship for $5.95.
Orders of $24.01 or more ship for $7.95.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. Please keep in mind that due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept returns for some items. If you are dissatisfied with your gaiablends.com order, please contact us.
email@example.com or 330-238-4242
We will respond as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.
If an item is eligible for return, it can be returned up to 45 days after the date we shipped the order. Shipping charges are not usually refundable.
Our refund policy is 30 Days. Unfortunately, we can’t offer a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, an item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Some items are exempt from being returned.
To complete your return, please contact us for authorization and further instructions.
Approved refunds will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment.
We will replace items if they are damaged. If you need to exchange for the same item, send us an email for authorization and further instructions.
All content found on this website was created for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for gaiablends.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you use our products or website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you consent to our use of your information in the manner described in this policy.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
All payment transactions are processed through PayPal or Stripe, depending on your selection, and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit your information via the website, your information is protected. Wherever we collect personal information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies, please call us at 330-238-4242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to our Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Gaia Blends makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site & will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the content found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or content available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains content which is owned by or licensed to us. This content includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.